Awel Homecare and Support offer a comprehensive range of personal and practical services to adults:
- Over the age of 18.
- With learning disabilities.
- With sensory loss/impairment.
- With dementia.
- With physical disabilities.
- With mental health problems.
- With a terminal illness.
- For End of life and Palliative Care.
- For rehabilitation.
- For respite care (providing help to give a regular carer a break).
We aim to bring trained, competent care assistants offering a specialised service provided to individuals with in the community.
We are registered with the CIW.